Friday, October 22, 2010

Soup Toy

Savannah loves to play on the floor with her toys. She'll go through her toy bin, only pulling out the toys that she wants, and play by herself. Here she is leaning on her toy basket. I loved that one shoulder was leaning in...
Her bald spot in the back is filled in with blonde hair. I wonder if her hair will stay brown since the new hair coming in in blonde.

Deal of the week - diapers from Amazon. They have a program called Amazon Mom and you instantly get 15% off baby items and free shipping (there is some fine print). On certain products you can subscribe and save an additional 15%. Then I had a coupon for an additional 20% off. So I got free 2 day shipping and 204 diapers for $18.99. Awesome!

A few weeks ago at a baby sale I picked up a toy soup bowl for Savvy. It sings and talks to you when you place different bowls on it. Savvy loves it. I think she played with it for 30 minutes.

Happy Savvy with her soup bowl strewn about the room

No comments:

Post a Comment