Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Hour

This morning Savvy decided to play with this elephant toy that has two rattle balls that go in the toy. She would rattle one hand, then the other, and then bang them together. So fun. I think she's getting closer to clapping since she can consistently bang two rattle together. New tricks everyday.




Since Halloween is only a few days away I figured that it was time to put Savvy in the cute Halloween outfit from Aunt Shawn. Candler stopped home for a few minutes in between work and school so I was able to snap a picture. Since the shirt says "Daddy's under my spell" it seemed fitting.



Then Savvy and I headed off to a happy hour with some of my co-workers from the plant. To answer a few questions that might be running through your mind - no I don't drink but now and then I like to go to the happy hours to visit with my friends from work and second the happy hour was at a pizza place so no I didn't take Savvy to a bar.

O how I love my team from the plant. They are wonderful and it was great to catch up with them. Savvy was such a flirt, waving at everyone. Well, she waves her whole arm but it's intentional so it's a Savvy wave. She was giggling, smiling, and loving all the attention. She didn't even melt down at 7:15pm when we headed out. I started to pack up at 6:45pm but saying good bye took longer than expected since I hadn't seen most of these friends for a month or longer. I think Savvy and I need to start a rotation visiting the office every week since there were three offices that I worked at there are enough Savvy admirers to keep us busy. Thanks for the invite Megan!

Once I got home and put Savvy to bed it was time for me to eat dinner. I didn't order anything while we were there because I didn't think the food would be out before Savvy and I had to head out. I was right, but I was still craving some pizza. So I cooked up a little BBQ chicken pizza and loved it. Seriously ate half the pizza myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment