Monday, October 25, 2010
Big Girl
Just a quick thought as my brain is mush right now. I just finished up some work (yes I work at 10pm while Savvy is asleep and Candler is at school. Might as well get paid for sitting on the couch.) and was thinking about today. Savvy is such a happy girl. We went to the new Giant Eagle Market District store in UA just to check it out. It is a huge store and I think we went back and forth three times in my search of pita bread (which I never found even with asking an employee for help so I'm taking whole grain chips and hummus to a play date tomorrow). Savvy was laughing up a storm and I was eating it up. I grabbed her hand one time and she grabbed back. In that moment I realized that she isn't my little baby anymore. She's got a grip! When did she get so strong?! Such a cutie. Love you Savvy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw . . . so sweet. Time really does fly Colleen. Savvy has the biggest grin and awesome dimples!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I find my pita bread at the meat deli section, right under where the deli meats are displayed. See if they are there the next time. I've always found it to be an odd place to place them - most people would look in the bread section.