Today Savvy and I had quite the day. Candler had a super busy day at work as he was doing the physical move of combining two office sites. So I saw him this morning when he left at 7:30am and Savvy and I have been buds for the rest of the day. Don't worry - I'm milking this birthday from Candler and am getting a birthday weekend from him next weekend. He did send me a dozen yellow roses which are beautiful, unlike how I looked when I opened the door in my bathrobe to the delivery guy.
We went out to lunch with my Mom at Jason's Deli and had a fabulous Nutty Mixed Up Salad. The restaurant was backed so we had to squeeze into a table and Savvy turned her cuteness on. She was flirting big time with a table of guys next to us. Over and over again she would look at them, giggle, wave, and chat it up with them. We then came home and let Savvy get a little nap. Good times chatting with my Mom. Then she got to play with Savvy for a little while.
Then Savvy and I went to Marshalls and had fun picking up a few little things. Then we went out to dinner with Jordan, Hillary, and Lily at our favorite local Greek restaurant - Greek Corner. Delicious greek salad and gyro. Savvy also had her first taste of real food - yummy pita. She gummed it to pieces and loved every minute of it.
Thanks for a wonderful birthday everyone!
Happy Birthday Colleen!!!! (From Adam, me, Pete and Megan) We love you :)
ReplyDeleteso cute, happy birthday!
ReplyDelete(and thanks for your msg!! It was a really tough time for me but it is what it is. i'm so glad you have such a smiling, healthy baby girl. i can only hope to be so lucky...hmm but not for a couple more years!)