I was getting frustrated with out lack of basement organization and didn't see any hope of it getting better. We have quite a few tubs of baby girl clothes and maternity clothes that it doesn't make sense yet to get rid of. I've sold off Sav's travel system and a smaller back pack carrier because it made no sense to hang onto those items since they would lose value and I likely wouldn't need a single travel system for a long time. But clothes are expensive and hard to find a good deal on. So I went through and picked through all the clothes and only kept the ones that I knew we could put to good use assuming we have another girl and assuming I can still fit into the same size clothing.
Then I pitched the idea to Candler that we put some shelving in our garage. We have a gigantic garage and it also has a pitched roof so it ends up being 20+ feet tall at the top. Why not take advantage of that space? So during one exceptionally hot Saturday Candler built these shelves for me and I love them! Such a great husband and so glad he didn't hurt himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment