Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Erin's Wedding

On Saturday my dear friend Erin got married. We've known each other our entire lives. Our Moms were friends and even did a homeschool preschool program called Joy School together. One day a week we would go to a friend's house and her Mom would teach a lesson. I remember playing with shaving cream at Erin's house - drawing and trying to write in it. Such good memories. Then as we grew up we continued to be in YW together, girls camp, girls camp counselors, then once we were in college we were EFY counselors together.While in college I flew out to BYU during my spring break to stay with her. Fun memories.

I'm so happy for her to begin her married life with Ronald and am equally glad that they are going to be living here. She's been in Utah/Chile for years so it will be fun to have her back in town.

Sav with Grandma

Getting ready to cut the cake

Cutting the cake

Very nice

Erin and I

Candler and Sav
Resting

First Dance

Joy School buddies - Maya, Erin, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment