Friday, December 17, 2010

Unpacking helpers

We were beat after we moved into the house. Sunday (the 5th) we didn't make it to church. Candler and I both napped in the morning while Savvy was napping. And then continued to unpack and get the house together. On Saturday my parents helped to unpack the kitchen, but the rest of the house still had random boxes all strewn throughout. On Monday I was lucky enough to have the ladies come to my rescue. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and friend Hillary with Lily in tow came over to help me. Oddly enough they ended up doing more work than me. I had a work conference call that I had expected to last 30 minutes which actually took 3.5 hours. So while I had my blue tooth headset on and was mostly sitting in my room with my laptop and would occasionally come out to see what the girls were up to. Hillary put up our Christmas tree, decorations, and organized the family room and guest room. Marguerite and Amelia rearranged the laundry room and cleaned up the garage so we could park our cars in it.

Lily did laps in the family room with a push toy while he mom was breaking a sweat.


Thank you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment