We love our house! Here are a few pictures. I haven't taken my camera outside yet but I'll include a picture from when it was on the market so you can see the parts of the house that are currently under a coating of snow. I still haven't hung all the pictures, changed out the curtains, but you get the idea ;-)
Front entry way
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen table
Family room
Family room - there is also a bonus room to the side that apparently I didn't take a picture of. It's going to be a toy room for Savvy.
Candler's man cave in the finished half of the basement
Downstairs bathroom
Upstairs
Upstairs bathroom
Guest bedroom - come visit us!
Master bedroom
Savvy!
Front of house
Deck
Backyard
I love our house! I think I probably tell Candler this at least once a week. Such a blessing!



What a cute house, I'm so jealous (how nice would it be to have all that room), but I am so excited for you guys-congrats. Btw-Savvy is getting so big, what a cute girl
ReplyDelete