Sunday, December 26, 2010

Monster Play date

I hosted my first mega play date last week. It was great fun, but oh so exhausting! Thank goodness the good times with friends outweighs the prepping, cooking, and clean up afterwards. I hope we can get a good rotation going with our friends because I don't think that I could energy wise host more than once a month or so without knowing that there will be some fun times at someone else's house in the future.

We had 7 mommies and 9 kiddos in total. Wheh - add in some taco soup, fruit, and addicting honey popcorn and it was a blast!
Brady cruisin the room

Kiddos being kids

Jen and Dallin rockin some cool jean sweatpants

April and Kate in some adorable leggings

Savvy is getting more and more mobile. She is very into pulling herself up on things and reaching for doors/handles.
Thank heavens for baby locks...guess I should get cracking on the rest of the house.

Pulling up on a push toy

No comments:

Post a Comment