She was super out - I love her in her Christmas jammies and her wavy mohawk ;-)
Savvy was still a little sleepy when we got there. We decided that she should stay in her pjs during the presents because that's what kids do!
Giving Grandma a little hello snuggle.
Getting some love from Auntie Em.
Everyone sitting down to open their stockings.
Flashback to me in this position last year...
So thankful I'm not pregnant this holiday season - snow + pregnancy is not fun.
G&G and Clark and Cindy
Savvy had the floor all to herself...and then it started getting crowded with presents.
Notice the hairbow in her hair. One of the first gifts she opened and she loved playing with and chewing on them. I think she wore three different bows through out the day.
Playing with her Hello Kitty loofah and Uncle Nate. She loves that loofah in the bath - giggles her head off when I rub it on her.
Me and Savvy with the walrus, killer whale, and puffer fish bath toys - Em and I have a little inside joke about these ones.
On Christmas Eve the Turner ladies make cinnamon rolls. There was a little extra piece of dough so they made a nubbin for Savvy. She was a little quizzical when we gave it to her at first.
And then she devoured it! Yay for sugar and cinnamon.
Happy girl with Great-Grandma.
Reading her favorite puffy book.
She loves sitting with Uncle Nate.
Such a long day for a little baby with only a short morning nap. She crashed as soon as we got in the car.
We went home and Candler put Savvy to bed. I went out with the family to our church's Christmas musical program. It was a very nice program and it was nice to do something to remind us why we celebrate Christmas together. Afterwards they all came back to our house for some pie and ice cream. Such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment