Thursday, September 9, 2010

Winnie the Pooh

So today as I was changing Sav's diaper and getting her dressed I starting singing the Winnie the Pooh theme song. I was putting her in a Winnie the Pooh onesie and pants so I thought it only seemed right to sing along. I don't know what it was about that song but she was hysterical giggling. Over and over and over again. So fun!

Tonight I put some pink cow slippers on Savannah's feet for her to play with. She played with them for a few minutes on her feet and then lost interest. I took them off her feet and suddenly they were fun again. Thanks Aunt Shawn for the cute slippers!


Tonight was a BIG first for me...well and Savannah and Candler. I went to a girls night out - ate Pei Wei and had cheesecake all to celebrate the birth of my friend Laura's baby boy Jason. While I was gone Candler fed Savannah a bottle and put her down to bed AND SHE FELL ASLEEP!! Bring on the Mommy freedom! Last time we tried this it didn't have such a happy ending - Savannah refused a bottle and was screaming which left Candler feeling helpless. Glad it was not a repeat performance. I can't wait to use my new found freedom again.

1 comment:

  1. Free at last, free at last...!
    It will get easier, I promise. You two are good parents and a good team. Savannah is truly blesesed.

    ReplyDelete