Thursday, September 30, 2010

Great-Grandparents visit

Savannah is getting soo big. I don't have a doctor's appointment for her until November but she is growing so quick. Her face is getting so full and her little rolls and belly are adorable! She's already wearing some of her 12 month clothes. I feel like the 12 month clothes have a pretty big range so some fit and some are enormous on her still. She is so happy to be sitting up on her own.
Playing in the morning while still in her pjs

Look at that big girl

My grandparents came to visit on Thursday night. They were on their way to Hilton Head and wanted to stop by and visit Savvy. She was a little tired and touchy but still had some fun. Here she is opening her present from them. She loved the tissue paper and the bag the best. A close second was the frog toy from my mom and the caterpillar from g&g.

We went out to dinner at Cuco's, our favorite little Mexican joint in the neighborhood, and Savvy wanted to join us at the table.

I forgot to take a picture of Savvy with g&g until we were getting ready to leave. I'll have to take better pictures of us together when they visit on their way back from Hilton Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment