Friday, September 24, 2010

House Hunting

Today we went to the bank and got pre-approved for a loan. The process was surprisingly simple. Now I guess the hard part will be finding the right house for our little family. House hunting here we come!

Savvy was a great girl while we were at the bank. Such a happy little girl. Here she is earlier today sitting pretty in her polka dot dress. She's so good at sitting up now.


This is pure delight if I ever saw it

2 comments:

  1. Good luck house hunting! Maybe you can find something on this side of town so you could be our neighbors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this side of town so we'll see what the market has to offer. We're in a good spot right now with our rental being month-to-month so hopefully the perfect place will pop up. I love good neighbors ;)

    ReplyDelete