Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Prep

Sav was invited to a Valentine party and I waited to tell her about it till the day before. I'm not sure how one day to the next is going to be and when I'm going to have this little one so I've been trying to not tell Sav about future fun things until they are almost here. I had some princess valentines for her to make for her friends and she insisted on doing it "herself". She can't write her name yet so it was pretty cute to see her scribbling in the name area on each card. Then she folded each one with some assistance. Then we put a purple heart sticker on them followed by a piece of double sided tape and a chocolate heart. I then had her decorate a paper bag with stickers to hold her valentines in. She wanted to count them multiple times. I swear I should have had her do this earlier because I got an hour of cleaning and prepping done in the kitchen during all of this crafting!

Very fun and Sav loves a good craft!

The Valentine maker

10 Valentines

Working on her Valentine bag

No comments:

Post a Comment