Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fun at Home

Here are some shots from our first week at home as a family of four. Cecilia has been a really good baby so far - eats, sleeps, and handles life really well. She only seems to cry if something is wrong and is pretty easy to calm down. Maybe it's because we are experienced this go round, but she doesn't seem as sensitive to sound as Sav was so we'll see :-) One major change that we made was putting Cici in her crib instead of in our room. I am sooooo glad we did this. Our room isn't that big so there wasn't a good place to put the pack n play or a bassinet. I'm also not good at nursing in bed, my back feels better in the glider. And I like having a quiet room all to ourselves so if Candler is putting Cici down I have a chance of falling asleep. Love it.

This is my side view 9 days after having Cecilia - all I have to say is this pregnancy was completely different that Sav's and Jazzercise is an amazing workout. Crazy. No I'm not wearing my pre-Cici jeans, but my post-Sav jeans are loose.

Sleeping Cici - note the sheet proetector and waterproof burp cloth under her head, she's a spitter upper...oh the laundry.

I forgot how sleepy newborns are when they are supposed to be eating

Big Sister and Little Sister

Daddy enjoying some snuggles with Cici in our bed

Sav wanted to take her bike out - I missed the picture but she was actually doing really good pedaling herself

Then she decided to just push it on a walk instead

Her hands like to escape the swaddle, but she isn't happy if they are near her face when she falls asleep. I have a feeling she is going to be swaddle free sooner than Sav was.

More sleepy time


First "sponge" bath

She hated it, but smelled much better after :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment