Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Amazing Friends

Having a new baby reminded me of what wonderful friends I have. They really look out for me, beyond just the obvious needs. I really appreciated the sanity texts that were just checking on how I was mentally coping with having a new baby. It's a crazy time and it's so different for everyone and I'm grateful to have so many people caring for me and my family. I think I had 16 meals brought to us, play mates for Sav, numerous emails, texts, facebook messages, phone calls,...My friend Anne even came over and scrubbed my kitchen and bathrooms for me. Seriously, I feel so blessed and am grateful to my loving Heavenly Father that has placed so many amazing people in my life and prompted them to look over me.

Sav making a rainbow craft with her friend Brody

A little glue and some colored marshmallows makes for great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment