Sunday, February 3, 2013

38 weeks pregnant

I'm nearing the end of this pregnancy and it feels like it has gone fast and I can't decide if I'm ready to hold this little girl or if I want her to stay in the last couple days and get some more chunk on her :-) I'm still feeling pretty good, but I've been having contractions and on Thursday I was 3cm dilated and 70/80% effaced so that could mean nothing or maybe she'll make her debut soon. Either way my due date is two weeks from today. Sav came two days before her due date so I'm currently not thinking that I'll go past my due date. I really hope I don't because these two girls are already going to have super close birthdays and I hope that there is at least a couple days between the celebrations!

I've been working on my baby list and I feel like this time around it was so much easier to get things together that I've been adding more and more items to the list as I have time. I've got Sav's birthday, hospital, Valentine's Day and Easter presents already wrapped. I did the taxes last night on accident (I swear I just sat down to write out the tithing check and somehow two hours later I had them submitted). The nursery is ready, only missing a couple decorative touches on the wall which are under way. I think all I have left is to put the car seat in the car and write a couple thank you notes. Hmmm...I must be forgetting something!

Here are the current belly shots. You know Sav wanted to be part of the action - I'm taking this as a preview of things to come once baby girl does arrive.

38 weeks and growing



No comments:

Post a Comment