Candler told her that she could pick out one toy and she said okay. They went down every aisle in the toy department and she told him that they were "too silly" or "Those are boy toys. I'm a girl." Once they reached the end they went back through again and she asked him to stop at the doctor tools. Candler told her that she already has doctor tools, but she saw the ones with the animals and was sold. She picked out a B. Critter Clinic that came with 5 vet tools (stethoscope, mirror, syringe, tweezers, and a thermometer) along with a cat and a dog stuffed animal and a "hospital with 6 private rooms and color-match keys." Quite the toy. She told Candler that she wanted to buy it and so they did.
When she got home she set up her clinic at the kitchen table and didn't leave for a solid hour. I got her four more mini beanie babies from her toy room and the hospital was full. I was surprised how good she was a using the keys to open and close the rooms. She enjoyed taking care of the animals and I'm pretty sure she was more of a vet dentist than anything. The walrus got a good cleaning :-)
Right when she got home she wanted to show off her toy
Setting up shop at the table

No comments:
Post a Comment