Monday, April 30, 2012

Polka Dots

My wardrobe is seriously lacking these days. I have some super cute maternity clothes, but alas it's not time to wear those right now. So instead I'm trying to make due with what I've got because who knows how long I'll wear it or when I'll fit into them again. Personal weight loss success - after I had Sav and decided to retire my stretchy pants I was wearing a size 10, now two years later I'm back down to mostly a size 4 or 6. I know most of you don't care what size pants I wear, but this is a personal success so if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. I would rather be 8 months pregnant right now, but instead I'm going to be proud of the fact that I had to buy new pants because my other ones were falling off of me :-) Lots of hard work sweating, but getting your body back after having a child is possible. Candler picks on me and says that it's not fair that I look better after having Savannah than I did before - no lie. I wasn't a trophy wife back then and working 50+ hours then trying to go to the gym is really, really hard.

While garage sale-ing with my Mom I found a cute polka dot skirt for $1 and decided that Sav and I could be matchy matchy for church on Sunday. Here we are - White and Black polka dot twins :-)

Notice Sav's necklace - I'm pretty sure she stole it from nursery because I know I didn't bring it into the house and one day after we got home from church she was wearing it. Oops!

 

a

No comments:

Post a Comment