Saturday, April 14, 2012

We Made it through Celebration!

What better reason to have a party than celebrating a new job? We invited all of our "supports" over for a backyard BBQ to celebrate. It's surprising how many friends can squeeze you into their schedule on short notice. It was raining during the party so we had 35 people inside our house - it got a little toasty. But, thanks to the split design of our house we were able to have an all out awesome nerf gun fight in the basement, while the food and most of the adults chatted in the kitchen and living room. It was a lot of fun, quite chaotic, but I'm really glad we got everyone together and thanked them for all of their love and support by filling their bellies with brats, burgers, and hot dogs. We love you all!

I really need to work on my picture taking...I didn't get everyone and failed to get pictures of Candler and I. Candler spent a lot of time outside at the grill and with the guys where I was manning the kids. Divide and conquer :-)

Margie and Rene' (Moms)

Liz, Hillary, Lily, Baby Rob, Jordan, Jason, and Dan

Little Olivia getting some star time from Grandpa Eve and Dad

Amelia holding a swaddled Olivia

Adrienne and Natalie got Sav decked out like a rock star

The Nerf War - I should have taken a video. They were very serious and I think having a police sergeant on the team might have helped make the game a little more cut throat.  On the bright side Abby and Erin's kids think I have a cool house now :-)

The playroom became princess zone - Lana, Sav, and Olivia getting princessed

These weren't even all the shoes...probably our biggest party to date

Amelia, Baby Olivia, Jen, and Mom

Amid the nerf war the 2 year olds happily danced and played...no one was aiming for them :-)

Dallin, Sav, and Lily jumping on the fireplace


Time to take a breather and read

Cute Philpott Family pic

Three little girlfriends - Sav, Lily, and Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment