Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gift for All

Once Candler got his job offer he got Sav and I each a gift. We also created our "gift list" of things that we had been waiting on buying. My first purchase was a pair of new workout shoes - my old ones still look brand new on the outside, but after 100+ hours of use the shock absorption is no longer where it used to be and my joints were starting to hurt. Candler got a pair of shoes for basketball. Then we got two new shower heads for our bathrooms - amazing!

Candler got me a dozen roses, which is quite the treat. Back when we were dating flowers were a much more common. Now I usually desire more practical gifts, but it is still a lovely gift and got me all choked up. It feels really good to be coming out of a challenge stronger as a couple and family. We made it through.

Sav got a sock monkey, a really sassy sock monkey. I didn't get a picture of her excited, but trust me she was.



No comments:

Post a Comment