Savannah has an adorable sense of humor. I didn't expect her to tell jokes this early on, but she certainly thinks she is a riot. Here are her current jokes and phrases that are followed by laughter:
- Nnnnnnnooooo :-) Complete with a long nnnnnnn and a little sassy smile
- I funny
- I crazy, Mommy crazy, Daddy crazzy...then you ask "Sav are you crazy?" Nnnnnnnnoooooo :-) Laughter!
- Okie Dokie Smokie - I think she learned this from my Dad cause Candler and I both claim to not say this
- Chilly!! Gotta rub your chest with your hands while saying this like you are getting warm
- Ooopps!
- Smmeep! (which is the same thing as blowing a raspberry)
- Achooooooo! excuse me - Candler taught her this one based on an Tiny Toons mouse that used to sneeze really loud and then have a super tiny, squeaky "excuse me"
Okie Dokey Smokey is the perfect phrase..I use it all the time. Cute!
ReplyDelete