Sunday, May 1, 2011

Patio Set

Candler and I got a patio set so we could finally enjoy our deck. On the one nice Saturday that we've had in a long time Candler did the grunt work of picking up the set and then we both set out to put it together. I did great on the chairs and Candler got the table together quick. But, by the time we got to the glider it was getting dark, I was getting tired, and then it started to rain. That combination meant that it took us about 4 times to finally put it together correctly. Ops!

So we had to break in the set so we had the Hatch's over for dinner on Sunday. The girls had a blast playing in the yard.

Sav and Lily wearing their necklaces

Contemplating trading

The glider that was still put together incorrectly at this point. The bottom bar needed to be turned around...glides much better now that it's fixed.

Grilled steaks and chicken - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment