Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My day was very wonderful. Candler and I got up and divided and conquered so we could get ready for church. He made me a yummy breakfast of Biscuits and gravy (a tasty treat that I hardly ever indulge in because I know it's terrible for me). Then we went to church and I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting about my Mom. Surprisingly this was the first talk I've given in this ward even though we've lived her for 4.5 years. I also was proud that I didn't speed talk which has always been a problem of mine.

While Candler was teaching his Sunday School lesson I had Savvy in my class and she was feeling a little warm and acting super chill. Very odd. We still stayed for third hour because even if we went home it wasn't nap time yet and Savvy isn't in nursery so she's not playing with other kids during third hour. Great lesson in RS about developing our talents and they even made us try our hand at sketching. I'm still terrible, but it was fun to try and sketch something.

Came home from church took Savvy's temperature - 101.7! Gave her some medicine and a bottle and put her down for a nap. Candler and I then had a lunch of frozen pizza and I took a nap. After Savvy woke up she helped Candler fix our glider. It's now correctly gliding who knew the directions would be so unclear. Then we went on a family walk around the neighborhood. It was nice just to be able to spend some time together.

When we got back from our walk Savvy's temp went from 102.5 up to 103.5 so Candler gave her a cool bath and it came down to 99.7. Wheh. We put her in her pjs and just had some chill cuddle time until bedtime. Poor little girl.

Wonderful day of church, family, and rest. Thanks Candler! I love you!

One of my gifts - stacking cooling racks

Savvy helping Candler fix the glider

She loved playing with his wrench set

Big girl




Sitting with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment