So I began looking on Amazon at Dyson vacuums. So expensive. Then Candler suggested that we get me a Dyson. How did he know? He claims that whenever we are at Lowes he will catch me looking at them and then when I notice him looking at me I look away. I have a vacuum, it works, it is just enormously heavy. So much so that I don't like to vacuum or carry it upstairs. It is just too much of a hassle.
With Candler's suggestion and my confession of wanting one I began to look at the various models. I decided that I wanted one with a ball for easy maneuverability. We don't have any pets so the all floors model fits our needs. Then it was down to the standard size or the lightweight. The standard size has a longer hose and slightly longer cord. But, I was won over by the lightweight model for it's compact design, 11 lb weight, and still tauting Dyson sucking power.
Next - to find the best deal. I found a refurbished model on Overstock and then found that Ebates was offering 4% cash back. So all in all I feel pretty pleased with myself. Got what I wanted at a price I was comfortable with.
It came in the mail today and I loved it. I vacuum the whole house while Savvy was up and playing including the furniture, stairs, and any crevice I could find. Love. So. Worth. It.
For perspective when Savvy is standing up she is the same height at the vacuum without the handle extended.
No comments:
Post a Comment