Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

A last minute text from Hillary of "what are you doing for dinner?" turned into a party. I was already planning on making tacos, remembered that I had some frozen strawberry and pina colada daiquiri (non-alchoholic of course), some chips and salsa, next thing you know our friends the Roessners are able to come over along with the Hatchs. Party!

It was a quick party because Candler had to cut the lawn when he got home (our one day of no rain this week) so party started at 6:30, everyone ate, and by 7:30 I was taking a tired Savvy upstairs to take a bath. It's always great to spend time with friends. Now that we all live 3-5 minutes apart I am sure there will be many more parties in our future.

Savvy lovvvvvved her taco meat

Party!

One happy Olivia and Savvy wearing her beads

No comments:

Post a Comment