Thursday, January 24, 2013

Basketball Hoop

Candler told me that he wanted to get a basketball hoop for Sav. We began messaging different hoop styles to each other and I quickly figured out who was really looking forward to playing with this toy :-) I gave him my blessing to take Sav and pick out a hoop and wasn't surprised when the hoop he came home with could adjust from 4-6 feet tall.

Sav has had fun playing with Daddy, but I think Candler has taken more daily shots than Sav. Like all toys I think it will come and go, but it does make snowy days inside a little more fun for everyone.

Building the hoop

Sav posing with the hoop purchaser

Taking a shot

Sav getting the hang of shooting

She likes to come up close to the basket and tip it in the best

No comments:

Post a Comment