Thursday, July 26, 2012

Erin's Baby Shower

Sav and I went to my good friend Erin's baby shower. Erin and I have been friends since we were babies - our Moms were friends and then we went through Joy School (preschool) and the subsequent years of church activities and visiting her out at BYU when she was in college. She got married last year and is now expecting her first little baby boy.

Sav was excited to go to a baby party and requested that she bring her own baby doll and bottle with her. She did great at the shower and consumed her fair share of sweets.

My friend Maya also came down for the shower with her youngest son who is a little younger than Sav. Between the two of them they were loving the centerpieces which were made up of toys :-) Fabulous idea! Maya, Erin, and I have known each other since babyhood and are now the three joy school girls that still live in the state.

It was great to see Erin and catch up. I wish her the best as she journeys into Motherhood. It's a crazy ride, but soooooo wonderful and worth all the sacrifices :-)

Me and the Mom-to-be

Sav enjoying the chocolate

Sav snuggling with Erin

Can never have too many pics together!

Maya and I with the kidlets

Erin and Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment