Hillary has put together a list of random conversation starter questions and the first time she told me this I was skeptical, but it is actually quite fun. Sample questions - How do you want to be remembered? What were you like in High School? If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? A step up from the friend quizzes in Seventeen magazines and it's interesting the things you learn about people that you think you already know pretty well.
Next month's theme is prom night so we are all going to bring photos of our high school dances...I guarantee there is going to be a lot of laughter. Oh high school :-)
Hillary got little baby Aubrey (Jen's daughter) to sleep...otherwise I usually don't take pictures at girl's night because we are all in our comfy clothes. But Aubrey was just so adorable. Gotta get her started on girl's nights from the beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment