Saturday, April 9, 2011

First of the Season

Today Hillary and I hit our first community garage sale of the season. Apparently we aren't the only people who are excited for a garage sale since it was bananas! I ran into my friend Kristen and Jan there too. So fun to be able to catch up for a few minutes between deals :)

Here are most of my prizes today...

Little People Noah's Ark, three lift the flap books, stacking blocks, a new diaper bag, Disney Princess nightgown, 24M onesie, and 18M swim suit.

Back pack carrier - $5

Baby doll baby set - I'm going to save this until Sav is a little bigger to play with it

Toddle tent - Couldn't resist once I found out it is the exact size to fit over a toddler bed. Can't wait to see her play in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment