In 22 days our family has 3 birthdays - I think I did a lot for Cici's "birth" day this year, then we had a party for Sav a week later, so poor Candler didn't get much planning from me. He had already purchased his own present (yes, that is how we roll) so he wasn't expecting anything. So on Friday we told Sav that it was Candler's birthday and apparently she was not satisfied with my celebration and told him that we needed to bake a cake and go to the decoration store. Saturday morning at 8am Sav and I baked a chocolate cake for Candler (he's not a big cake person, but Sav wanted to make a cake) then Candler and Sav we to the decoration store and out to lunch together. Sav had a lot of fun telling Candler what boy decorations he needed. Hilarious. She loves to be in control.
We had made plans to have dessert at the Hatch's and somehow I managed to get Sav fed without fixing any dinner for us. Candler didn't say anything so we just headed over there..hehe. Hillary wanted to make an Apple Struedel for Candler as a birthday present so we were excited to try a delicious treat. What Candler didn't know was that there was actually going to be a little surprise party for him. Timing wise it only worked out that his brother's family and my parents could come, but he was surprised none the less. I'm so thankful that Hillary was willing to help make Candler's birthday special. I only had to get him there and she and Jordan cooked all the food from scratch, which is totally a Candler favorite. Major props to them as the food was delicious and it was great time. Happy birthday Love!
Playing with their "frog tongues"
Candler wanted to try his cake...what???? He claims it is an Eve tradition...
Crazy straws!
Balloons
The spread
Sav loves a party
Yes there was a menu :-)
Even Olivia got into the mix
Cici got some good snuggles with Grandma
Cake time for the girls
Trying to get some more from Candler
Presents
The girls wanted to help
I remembered to get a picture of us!!
Birthday boy with two princesses and babies :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment