Monday, November 5, 2012

Mommy Crocodile

Oct 22 - So every since nap time today I have been referred to as Mommy Crocodile.  I'm not sure what sparked this activity, but we haven't read the "Where's my Mommy?" book in at least a couple days. Sav is the baby Crocodile and she talks to the zebra to come find me. She has claws and uses her claws to pick up things. We've also had to dip ourselves in water to keep cool. Deviating from the story she has asked where Daddy Crocodile is so just be prepared in case this game has staying power :-)
 
Stinkin adorable.

Nov 5 - This game is still alive and well. It has evolved to include other animals. So far we have been bunnies, penguins, kangaroos, tigers...and I'm sure some other ones. She still will often request to go in the hallway before nap or bedtime and talk with the zebra. Then she'll come back in the room and run over to me and say "Mommy I so proud of you!" Love that little girl.

Sorry there haven't been any pictures lately. Our camera is currently MIA and I haven't broken down and bought a new one yet. It has to be somewhere...ugh. It is 4 years old, but still was working great. Ugh expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment