Thursday, November 15, 2012

Haircut for Sav

So this is technically her third haircut - Grandma Eve did the first trim, I gave her a summer cut, but she needed some evening out so I decided to take her to the pros. Sav hates for me to comb her hair, could be due to the fact that she has killer bed head tangles in the morning. I mean like her hair in the back of her head stands out 3-4" easily. I wouldn't want someone to brush my hair either. As you can tell I do submit her to daily a brushing, but I wasn't wanting to deal with the cutting right now. So enter Cookie Cutters Kids Haircuts. Fabulous.

Sav loved playing in their toy area in the tree house and watching the other kids sit in the car/airplane seats to get their hair cut. But, when it was her time she busted out the tears and thrashing. I got her in the seat and we strapped her down. Then with a sucker and a Barbie movie she calmed down. Shesh! Then she warmed up and started talking to the lady cutting her hair. I am very pleased that she has an even trim now and she's starting to let me put braids in her hair :-)

In the tree house

Getting her hair dried

Yummy sucker

Check out that cute braid

We met up with my friend Steff from work for lunch and snuck in a couple pics at the mall

Pose with your lunchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment