I've been lucky to make some wonderful new friends this year through church and Jazzercise. Who knew that it would be such an out-going year for me. One of the new friends I made has an 11 year old daughter who has become one of Sav's good pals. Charisma comes over once a week and plays with Sav so I can get some work done. It's amazing how much I look forward to Charisma time. Regardless of what time Candler gets home from work I know that I have a couple of hours of productivity. Lovely.
Today when Charisma came over I was helping Sav walk down the stairs and she looked at me and said "Bye, bye Mama." She knows that when Charisma comes over Mommy hides in the basement with her laptop. She is such a sweet girl. Today she brought over a couple Christmas movies for Sav to watch and for Halloween she brought over a stack of holiday books for Sav to enjoy for the afternoon. We love you Charisma!
No comments:
Post a Comment