Monday, October 24, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Our ward had their annual Chili Cookoff and Trunk or Treat activity Saturday night. The Eve family came in full force and I think it was a great night. Candler made some yummy Southwest chili that received an honorable mention. My meager trunk decorations also received an honorable mention which is sad because I just took a trash can from our garage, turned it upside down, put our "craft" sheet over top, placed a stuffed pumpkin on the now pedestal, and taped up two Halloween place mats. 100% more effort than we put into this activity last year :-)

Savannah was Snow White and was super cute the whole night. I picked up this dress up costume at a yard sale for 75 cents and she loved wearing it. So I figured why not have her wear something that she likes. There is a much better chance of her having fun if she's comfy so we went with it.

Sav and Daddy

Candler's Chili

Snow White

Sav and Mommy

Love that girl

The Hatch Men - Rob the Bear and Jordan

Lily the poodle

Lily and  Hillary

Sav and Lily playing with Candler's keys

Lily and Sav shaking their tails

A loose bangal tiger from Zanesville!

The kid's costume parade

My trunk

Sav with her candy loot - she was a big sucker fan

No comments:

Post a Comment