My baby gift to little Rob has been in the making and I finally was able to deliver it tonight. My friend Grace has a fabulous design business and has made birth announcements for Sav and Lily. I wanted to make sure that baby Rob had one just as cute. Grace went above and beyond and I love it!
If you want one too check out Grace Hester Designs :-)
Sav had a great time visiting my (old) work today so we could meet up with Grace. I got to see some of my old co-workers and everyone couldn't believe how big Sav has grown. Time flies. Sav quickly warmed up to Glenda when Glenda started pulling out some toys that she had gotten from Trade Shows. The squishy cow was a big hit and so was the yo-yo. While we were there Sav said two new words "yo-yo" and "bye-bye". Most kids master bye-bye as one of their first words. Not Sav, it was "cheese" but I am glad she is getting the basics down now.
No comments:
Post a Comment