Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sav is 18 months old!

Our little girl is a year and a half old and boy does she have spunk. So many new developments everyday. Candler was reading one of her Baby Colors books and we always point to each picture and say what it is. He asked her "Where's the fish", got it. Same with the pasta, peas, car, keys,...who knew? So I've been trying to test her each day - "Where's your stroller? baby? book? snack? sippy? so fun.

I gave her a play stroller that I picked up back at the beginning of the summer. It has become an instant favorite. She's not a big fan of having a baby doll ride in the stroller, but she wants her favorite toys in the basket. Usually the favorite toys are books, legos, and her talking teapot. She loves pushing it around the room and usually parks it next to the fire place.

Sav also has developed a liking for having blankets wrapped around her. I think this is because Candler wraps her up like a burrito after bath time and delivers me "My Savvy package". So we started giving her capes during the day. Her favorite is Candler's Planet Fitness t-shirt which is the perfect length and perfect sleeve length for her to hold onto. Adorable.

Savannah got another new toy - a cozy coupe (aka orange and yellow car for kids). She is obsessive about playing with Lily's car so I got her one last night from a lady that I was buying clothes from. I run by her house all the time and see the car in her garage, dusty and unused. Just casually mentioned that Candler was having a hard time finding one and next thing you know I've bought hers for $5. Hehe. Sav played with it today for an hour in the garage and was in heaven.

We love you Sav!

Cute smile in a denim dress

Look how long her hair is getting!

Loving the storage on the stroller

A cape!

Must run while wearing a cape

A jacket in the summer? Yes please...silly girl

Just looking for more toys to put in my basket

Sav in her new Cozy Coupe - one hand on the wheel and one on the door

Sitting on the porch. I loved that she kept her hands on the armrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment