Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning Deals

I usually don't think to write about the deals that I get - I always put things away when I get in the house. But today I remembered! Meijer is having a great spring cleaning deal so I got some great products that I guess I now need to put to use :)

My Meijer doubles coupons up to $0.99 so below if it's -1.50 then I had a $0.75 coupon that doubled.



Cleaning Items purchased:
Lysol toilet bowl cleaner = $2-1.50 = $0.50
Clorox 2 stain fighter & color booster = $4.99-1 = $3.99
Clorox bleach = $1.88-0.50 = $1.38
(2) Scrubbing Bubble bathroom foam cleaner = $5-1 = $4
Lysol multi-surface cleaner = $2-1.50 = $0.50
Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner = $2.50-$1.50 = $1
Total = $10.37 - $5 deal = $5.37 for 7 items or 76 cents an item!! Could have been even cheaper if I had bought some of the cheaper items but I bought what I needed.


I also got some Sauve products for Savvy. Who knew a one year old would need conditioner :) I purchased three Sauve kids items and got a Sauve professionals styling product for free which I also had a coupon for. So the deal was (3) for $5 and a free $2.79 product less a $1.50 coupon = $3.50 for four items. Even if I don't love the curly hair product it's still a good price for kids bath products.

Oh how I love a good deal. Total shopping trip I spent $53 and saved $46 in coupons and promotions. Awesome. If only I had documented all the other deals. Maybe I'll remember in the future.

2 comments:

  1. is it terrible that i'm giddy over that toliet bowl cleaner deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You're a lady after my own heart! All those savings....saved.....is how I got our first piano, yeah, it adds up!

    ReplyDelete