Thursday, March 3, 2011

A day with Aunts

On Saturday Savannah was lucky enough to spend time with both of her Aunts. The downside was that she was not feeling very well and was a bit touchy. Poor girl has had a cold or congestion for two weeks now. I can't wait for spring.

Aunt Amelia came over in the morning to take some one year photos of Savannah. She had brought a backdrop, flooring, hats, accessories, and Savvy wasn't feeling it. She was able to get a couple good shots but I felt so bad that she was prepared to take so many photos and we had to cut it short. There will be another photo day once Savvy gets to feeling better.

I think these first three pictures are hilarious. This is exactly how this picture went...

1. "Aunt Amelia, I love you! Let me play with your face"

2. "Hmmm not sure I like where this is heading..."

3. "I definitely do not like this"

4. Out of the basket you'd think she would be happier. Nope. This was the end of the photo shoot for the day.

Amelia still got a few cute shots (miraculously) even with Savvy's best efforts to not be happy.


 My sister also came in for the weekend so we could spend some girl time together. We got in some shopping, food, and movie time together. Savvy was so stuffy that she had a hard time sleeping so she just relaxed on Emily's lap and played with her BlackBerry. We watched Dispicable Me and loved it!

Cuddling with Aunt Em

Chillin on Mommy and taking a bottle

Playing with her new kitchen

And figuring out the Zebra

Aunt Emily also had some fun shopping for some Hello Kitty clothes for Savvy. So stylish! I love that Em found a pair of 18M jeans that are actually roomy on Sav. Yay!



These are some sock shoes (not sure if that is the name but they are like moccasins that have socks sewn in them) that are a little big but we couldn't help having her wear them around.

Thanks Aunt Amelia and Aunt Emily for loving Miss Savvy - We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Aw the basket one would have been pretty cute! I'll try again, if she refuses again I'll let her have her way ;)

    ReplyDelete