Friday, March 25, 2011

Girl's Nights

I was a very lucky Mom this week and got to get together with some lady friends twice after the kiddos had gone to bed. Very fun. Wednesday night I got together with Jen and Lisa with the intent of watching a couple TV shows together. We never actually got around to that. Instead we shared and clipped our coupons and just chatted. Always good to chat with other ladies.

Thursday night I went to a craft night at Liz's house and made a spring wreath. I was a little worried about my craft abilities, but after 15 minutes of being unsure and trying random things I found my groove and made (what I think) is a super cute wreath.

Can't wait for another ladies night in the future :)

2 comments:

  1. It is a super cute wreath! It's perfect for Spring and the Easter season coming up. Looks fresh, and makes me feel DONE with winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that wreath. I want one. Dogwoods have always been my favorite and i am hoping you know the story of the dogwood.

    ReplyDelete