Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy First Birthday Savannah!

Hard to believe that one year ago today I was in the hospital totally overwhelmed at having a little baby to take care of. Now I can't imagine our life without her. She is such a happy girl.

Today was a low key birthday, after the celebrating this weekend I needed a little down time. So Savvy and I went out to the store this morning and made a stop at the Pediatrician. She had been coughing a little bit the past 5 days but yesterday and last night her breathing got a little heavier. She woke up a few times in the night and I just wanted to be sure that it wasn't some bigger issue. She's just got a cold and the doctor said that she should be getting better and have gone through the worst of it. Strange that she hasn't had a fever, snotty nose, or change in temperament. Hopefully she'll be better soon. But, I did ask the doctor and she said there shouldn't be any worry of spreading it to other kiddos at this point. Yay!

Happy Birthday Savannah! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Savvy! Can’t believe you’re such a big girl now and every day I see more and more of your Daddy and Mommy in your face. I still can’t wait to meet you in person. :o)

    ReplyDelete