Friday, February 25, 2011

Big Girl Toys

Tonight I went to a baby sale and got some awesome toys for Savvy. I can't wait to see her playing with them tomorrow. She needed some more interactive toys and thanks to some unnamed fans of Savannah she now has some new toys. I love a good bargain and I think within the first 15 minutes of the sale I bought three of her four new toys.

Fisher Price Rolls-a-round Drop and Roar Dinosaur - retails $32, I paid $6
Fisher Price Rolls-a-round Twirlin Whirlin Turtle - retails $8.95, I paid $1

Bounce and Spin Zebra - retail $45 , I paid $4

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Kitchen 2 in 1 - retail $99.97 , I paid $10

Oh how I love a good bargain ;-) Come on garage sale season!

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel has that kitchen (courtesy of a goodwill trip) and LOVES it! Hope savvy does too. :-) He's also starting to get into the zebra which we got at a garage sale last summer.

    ReplyDelete