Friday, February 25, 2011

Daddy Kisses

Savannah started doing some new things this week. I swear since she's one now she has a new found independence. She now likes to hold her own spoon instead of letting me spoon feed her (which was already limited to yogurt only). Now I load up her spoon with yogurt, hand it to her, and she shoves it in her mouth and spends a few minutes sucking the yogurt off her hands.

Another thing is playing with her baby doll. She will hug the baby doll and then hand it to me. We can hug back and forth for quite a while. She's also starting to imitate more and more. We gave high fives for a while after lunch today.

She loves getting kisses from Daddy. Candler gives her kisses on her forehead  and she'll now lean forward when he is holding her for him to give her kisses. If I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't believe that she was actually leaning in for a kiss. She tilts her head down and leans in. Tonight Candler was passing her baby back and forth with her, giving hugs. Candler gave the baby a kiss on the forehead and Savvy must have been jealous because she crawled right close and put her head down for Candler to kiss. Adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Happy Birthday to the little Savannah!! How exciting!! Have a fun weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete