Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad (Grandpa)

It was my Dad's birthday on Monday so we had my parents over for dinner on Sunday. I spent the majority of Saturday cooking up food for Sunday. We had (all from scratch, hence the day long cooking) light whole wheat bread, salad, pasta with a bolgense sauce, and a chocolate cake. The chocolate cake was my Dad's request. I used to make it for him when I lived at home.

It was so fun to have them over and we need to do it more often. Savvy had a great time playing with her grandparents. So cute.

Shirley Temple Chocolate Cake

Yes she is holding a wet washcloth - she loves them. We had to sneakily steal it away when she wasn't looking.

Let me point at you

Grandpa George and Savvy. I think that is a funny/happy face on Savvy.

Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment