Today was a day of excitement at the Eve home...
Excitement #1 - A tooth! Savvy sprouted her first tooth, bottom right front tooth. She woke up super happy and chatty this morning which was my first clue that maybe she finally cut the tooth that had been bothering her for the past week. I put my finger in her mouth and felt a little rock. I think there might still be another one on the way, we'll see.
Excitement #2 - Candler will be getting some more responsibility at work. He's nervous, but I know that he will be awesome in this new role. Very excited for him and the growth he is experiencing in his career.
Excitement #3 - We are in contract on a house! We are very excited and are hoping to close on the house by the end of the month. Inspections are already done, so we just need the loan to get processed and we will be home owners. I'm excited to hang stockings by the chimney this year. Very exciting!
Does this mean that you're moving into a new ward? Like, say, perhaps, Powell ward? :)
ReplyDeleteGood question - we'll actually be staying in the Worthington ward. Wasn't a requirement when we were looking for a house, but it looks like we'll be staying put in the ward for a few more years...unless they decide to redo the boundaries and bring all of our friends back that were split off into Powell and Lewis Center wards ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's really exciting!! Congrats on the house! The tooth! and more responsibility... :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys. Is it the house that you were telling me about? I hope that it all goes smoothly with the loan. Can't wait to see you at Christmas
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's so exciting for you guys :-)
ReplyDeleteA tooth! Yes!
ReplyDelete