Friday, November 5, 2010

Birth Sign

I opened up my front door and what did I see? A present! Yay!

My friend Grace Hester made Savvy a birth sign. I had gotten a similar one for little Lily and am excited to hang Savvy's in her room. We had planned to get together and things kept getting moved around and finally she just mailed the print. I love that she used the colors from Savvy's curtains that I made with my mom.

Grace has tons of modern, artsy work which make for great presents. She's been featured in several magazines for her work and I think there are a few stores here in town that also carry them. I love that you can custom order - so personal! Take a look... http://www.etsy.com/shop/gracehesterdesigns?ref=pr_shop_more

Thank you Grace! I love it!

P.S. We still need to do lunch - let me know when you're free ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Colleen! Thanks for blogging about the print - you are too sweet and I am so glad you like it. Yay, it made it to you before Savvy turned 1!

    I'll email you about lunch. :o)

    ReplyDelete