Savvy had her four month check up today and she has grown 2.5" and put on 3lbs in two months! So I guess the new nickname of "Chunky Monkey" that Candler and I started is aptly (and lovingly) used ;) Here are her current stats:
- Height - 25.25", 80th percentile
- Weight - 14 lbs, 65th percentile
- Head Circumference - 42cm, 80th percentile
She's a healthy, happy little lady. Who (thankfully) is sleeping right now. I wised up since our last visit to the doctor when she got shots and gave her Tylenol before we went to the appointment. She cried for maybe a minute after she got her shots and shed one tear before she was back to playing with her blue bird toy.
These days she is sitting up much better, holding her head, she has rolled to her side and a few times rolled from her stomach to her back. She is grabbing onto toys, my hair, and fingers with quite the grip. And she loves to jabber with people. Here she is napping...
So, who won the bet on her weight? I posted pics of the chunky monkey on FB :)
ReplyDeleteI won the bet - Candler said 13, I said 14, and you were close with 13 lbs 7 oz...I guess I don't need free weights anymore cause I can just use Sav
ReplyDelete