Monday, May 10, 2010

So Little Time - So Much Fun

So the past few weeks have gone by rather quickly and I never get a minute to type any new posts. So much has gone on - getting together with friends, Savvy growing, and holidays. Here are some of the fun highlights:


Playing with the Hatch family - Savvy and Lily on a walk in the double stroller that Hillary just happens to have ;)










Savvy cuddling with Jordan and Hillary













Lily rocking a paper napkin hat that I made on Saturday before we went garage saleing.

Savvy rocking her new bathing suit from Aunt Emily.











Hillary played lifeguard while Lily was sleeping and got into the pool with Savvy (I'm still not gutsy enough to put on a bathing suit yet...jeans are challenging enough)

She liked the water and Hillary just kept trickling it on her. Not too long and she'll be splashing on her own.













Savvy moved into her own room this past week. She's still sleeping in her bassinet but I'm hoping to get her into the crib soon. Part of me is a chicken because she's been doing really good at sleeping through the night so I don't want to mess that up and then for naps most of the time I'm so tired that I just want her to sleep for an hour so I don't want to jinx it with the crib either. I'll get up the courage soon ;)












This year was obviously my first Mother's day and as my Mother-in-law put it I'm still on "active duty" so I can't say that is was a super relaxing day because I still had to feed Sav every three hours but Candler did take her out for a bit so I could take a nap - which is the best! I got some pretty "Dr. Seuss" flowers which have become a tradition from Candler.

Here is Savvy in a cute Mother's Day onesie that my friend Megan gave to us...precious!




This is the cute outfit that Savvy wore to church for Mother's Day. Thanks Aunt Shawn for the adorable little shoes ;)

















And that brings us to tonight - Candler and Savvy had a little conversation on the couch when he got home from school. And now it's off to bed for the family.

3 comments:

  1. What do Dr. Seuss flowers look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great journal posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie - This are my favorite flowers for hanging baskets. We call them Dr. Seuss Flowers. They are really called Fuchsia. http://members.shaw.ca/dannyxu/images/fuchsia.jpg

    ReplyDelete