Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Brazilian Sandals

Candler's cousin Dolph is currently serving a two year mission in Brazil for our church. The last time we saw him I was a few months pregnant and he was very sad that he was going to miss Savannah's birth. He made the comment that she would probably be walking by the time he got home. Well obviously some time has passed - Savannah is here and Dolph has been on his mission for I believe almost a year. He just sent a little present for Miss Savannah his note said...

April 7, 2010
Dear Candler & Colleen,

I did not have your address so I mailed this home for my parents to forward to you all. This is just a quick note to say Congrats! Hope these fit?! I bought these from a man who makes these himself. Today is P-day and I don't have much time. However wanted you all to know that I am thinking of you all.


Com Amor,

Elder Eve


P.S. everyone wears these sandals here


I thought the little shoes were too precious and they seem super comfy! Savvy has some growing to do before they will fit her but likely sometime this summer she will be sporting some cute gellies. Thanks Dolph!

I think the "Other Eve" family has a special place in their hearts for cute baby shoes. Aunt Shawn gave me a box full of adorable shoes for my baby shower which even included leopard print shoes!

I can't count how many cute shoe complements Savvy has gotten ;) Thanks Eve Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment