Today my sister-in-law Amelia took a little photo shoot of Savvy at age three months. Savvy always has a rough time on Sundays because her schedule for napping gets all messed up but I think she still showed us some cute moments. Thanks again Amelia for the beautiful pictures!
One other exciting moment today was that I ate our first strawberry of the season -DELICIOUS!
That's funny! One perfect, beautiful strawberry and it's worthy of comment! And why is that? How much more wonderful is food that we have caused to grow ourselves!!
I found the same thing with radishes. Grab them out of the warm soil, run into the house, rinse....and experience......the best...love that you posted that. Not posting on the adorable pictures because I've commented so much already. People will be tempted to remind me that..."yes, we have heard what you think"....hehe
Please send me some of these via email so I can print them and frame them. Great job to Amelia!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Em
That's funny! One perfect, beautiful strawberry and it's worthy of comment! And why is that? How much more wonderful is food that we have caused to grow ourselves!!
ReplyDeleteI found the same thing with radishes. Grab them out of the warm soil, run into the house, rinse....and experience......the best...love that you posted that.
Not posting on the adorable pictures because I've commented so much already. People will be tempted to remind me that..."yes, we have heard what you think"....hehe